This Range Anti-Tip Kit helps secure your appliance to the floor so that it can't accidentally tip forward during use, causing potential injury. This kit can be used across several range models; check to see if your model number is compatible. The kit includes all of the hardware needed for installation: (1) anti-tip bracket, (2) mounting screws, (2) anchors and (1) washer. Installing this accessory will require basic hand tools and novice repair experience. You may need assistance moving the range away from the wall. Be sure to unplug the range or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this kit.
- Whirlpool Genuine OEM Accessories are designed specifically for your appliance, meet tested engineering standards, and are crafted to ensure the quality of your appliance, unlike non-OEM parts.
- ACCESSORY 8273888A replaces 1421859, 3148603, 3169453, 3176830, 814091, 814091R, 814148, 814167, 814234, 8273888, 9780663, AH1872192, EA1872192, PS1872192
- COMPATIBLE WITH many major range brands
- KIT INCLUDES (1) anti-tip bracket, (2) mounting screws, (2) anchors and (1) washeR
- Don't settle for aftermarket accessories- Whirlpool offers the quality and consistency your appliances deserve
|This Part is a Replacement for the Following Part Numbers
||8273888, 814091R, 9780663, 814234, 814167, 814148, 814091, 3176830, 3169453, 3148603
Electric Range Accessories
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.