The time consuming ways of installing hoods are now a thing of the past. The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a perfect fit every time 1 . Once installed, homeowners enjoy the quiet operation of 7 sones at its highest speed with three fan speeds and recirculation option. This way, the vent hood doesn't disturb family time in the kitchen. And when cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke and odors into the surrounding air, a 350 CFM fan takes care of it. Plus, this model offers LED lighting to brighten the cooking area.
- FIT System - The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a perfect fit every time 1 . The FIT system ensures your hood will install seamlessly into your cabinet cutout in three easy steps. First, attach FIT brackets and prep hood for electrical connection; second, position hood and attach to cabinet; third, complete electrical connection to hood. Now the only thing left to do is use it. Based on typical installation with existing electrical and ventilation connections. Consult a professional installer to ensure your installation complies with code requirements.
- Premium Hood Sound Levels - Keep the hood from disturbing family time in the kitchen. This hood features the quiet operation of 7 sones at the hood's highest speed with 3 fan speeds and a recirculation option. Based on vertical 7" round duct installation.
- Hidden Vent - This sleek and stylish hidden vent matches almost every modern or traditional kitchen. The design moves the ventilation out of sight to create a seamless look and a surface that's super easy to clean.
- Powerful Three-Speed, 350 CFM Fan - Cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke and odors into the surrounding air. With a powerful three-speed, 350 CFM fan, this hood can keep up with almost any cooktop and style of cooking.
- 3-1/4" x 10" Damper - Easily connects to the 10" rectangular ductwork in your home.
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Number of Task Light Settings
|Task Light Type
||Vertical or Horizontal
|Duct Outlet Size
||3 1/4 x 10
||Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters
|Number of Speeds
|Sound Max Speed Sound Max Speed dBA
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 7/25/2019 to 9/25/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 10/25/2019
Receive up to a $2000 rebate with purchase of 3 or more qualifying KitchenAid Major Appliances valued $599 and up. Receive up to an additional $55 rebate with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Collection Countertop Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 10/25/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.